Digipak Front Cover

This is my final version of my front cover for my digipak. To show synergy, I have used the same white tape  text boxes as well as the same font from my magazine advert. Furthermore, I have used a picture of my artist at his current age. This is to show his progression as an artist and ambition from a young boy, which was seen in the magazine advert. As previously mentioned, artists such as Lil Wayne and Lil Yatchy use images of their younger selfs to show their love of music from a young age and how their dreams became reality, which in turn, I wanted to show that also. Finally, the parental advisory stamp is very visible on the front of the digipak as I want that to be clear, however, my target audience for this particular genre of music will be able to listen to this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Song Choice